“… an astonishingly smart writer.” Neil Gaiman
Welcome to my website. I’m Sarah Salway, a British poet, novelist, short story writer, journalist and writing tutor.
As well as my own creative writing, I have a particular interest in Writing and Wellness, and offer courses, workshops and one-to-one mentoring in this field. Writing has been my own thread through life since I was given my own little five year diary – with a golden key – as a child. I can’t always spell properly, but my journal doesn’t mind, and now I love to work with people to help them rediscover the joy of both making up stories and also making sense of their worlds.
Come and write with me
News of my forthcoming workshops can be found here.
- Sleeping with books
- August news
- A poetry trail round Tunbridge Wells
- Any port – a 50 word photostory
- Hey Hay!
- All that matters – a 50 word photostory
- The power of reading aloud together
- Poems on the railings….
- Good news, bad news – Writing for Wellbeing Workshop
- Are Women People?
- Owning a bookshop? That sounds like a nice thing to do….
- Using submission calls as a writing prompt – and an invitation
- Going out on a playdate….
- Some dates for your diary
- An Inbetween Literary Quiz
- 52 Artists Dates for 2018
- A writing exercise for International Women’s Day