“… an astonishingly smart writer.” Neil Gaiman
Welcome to my website. I’m Sarah Salway, a British poet, novelist, short story writer, journalist and writing tutor.
As well as my own creative writing, I have a particular interest in Writing and Wellness, and offer courses, workshops and one-to-one mentoring in this field. I can’t always spell properly, but my journal doesn’t mind! Writing has been my thread since I was given my own little five year diary – with a golden key – as a child. I love to work with people to help them rediscover the joy of both making up stories and also making sense of their worlds. I’ve worked with judges, engineers, school disaffected adolescent groups, PhD candidates, bereaved parents, stuck professionals, economists and many more.
- August news
- A poetry trail round Tunbridge Wells
- Any port – a 50 word photostory
- Hey Hay!
- All that matters – a 50 word photostory
- The power of reading aloud together
- Poems on the railings….
- Good news, bad news – Writing for Wellbeing Workshop
- Are Women People?
- Owning a bookshop? That sounds like a nice thing to do….
- Using submission calls as a writing prompt – and an invitation
- Going out on a playdate….
- Some dates for your diary
- An Inbetween Literary Quiz
- 52 Artists Dates for 2018
- A writing exercise for International Women’s Day